Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition [Online Game Code]

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition [Online Game Code]


Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition [Online Game Code]
  • Winner of 9 2014 E3 awards, including PCGamer and Games Radar's 'Most Valuable Game'
  • "...Isolation is spectacular in both its presentation and feel." -The Escapist
  • "I'm head-over-heels in love with Isolation..." - IGN
  • "...I've never faced a scarier creature in a video game. Ever." -Games Radar
  • "...the scariest thing at this year's E3, a first person survival experience unlike any big-name video game before it." -The Verge
  • "The Alien: Isolation demo was one of the most effectively terrifying slices of a game I've ever played in my life." -Polygon

HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE? Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Fifteen years after the events of Alien™, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, Amanda enters a desperate




List Price: $ 49.99

Price: [wpramaprice asin="B00HQ0WNI4"]






Find More Software Products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Items :